Did you know brush alone only cleans around 70% of your mouth! Get the full fresh-mouth feels with a whopping 60m of the good old fashioned floss.
Flossing daily reduces and removes plaque between the teeth and gums, promoting an overall healthier mouth.
How to floss:
- Break off about 30cm of dental floss from the canister. Hold the floss correctly by wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers. Leave only about 3 to 5cm of floss for your teeth.
- Next, hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Place the dental floss in between two teeth. Gently glide the floss up and down, rubbing it against both sides of each tooth.
- As the floss reaches your gums, curve the floss at the base of the tooth to form a C shape. This allows the floss to enter the space between your gums and your tooth.
- Repeat the steps as you move from tooth to tooth. With each tooth, use a new, clean section of floss.
- do this before you brush your teeth, remove all of the left behind food debris with your toothbrush.
After cleaning you can put the bamboo fibre floss straight in with your regular composts as it is 100% home compostable. Hold onto your small canister and refill it again and again.